Friday, August 31, 2007

mommy and colt....and Chels.....

Colt and I have been going between the lake and my mom and dad's on the weekends since Phil has had to work and that way fam can of course be w/ the lil guy. Last weekend we were at my parents, their neighbor (a family friend) took pictures for fun. Thanks a bunch Dave, love them




My girlfriend Marcia has a four year old lil girl--Cheslea. She was over playing, I thought I we would surprise her mommy and get some of her. Have to share, she is just so darn cute!!

5 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Blogger The Heath Family said...

Cute, cute, cute. The kids are adorable to...ha ha ha

 
At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He does look just like his dad. I love the IU picture.

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger Erin & The Boys said...

These pictures are great! I can't believe how big Colt is getting and I haven't even seen him in person! Also, can't get over Chelsea!! What a little model. So nice of you to get these pictures of her. I'm sure Marcia was thrilled!

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger dixie said...

We have all become Colt & Cub Fans.
Each day is scheduled by the TV & above games that will be playing.....but Colt is our #1 player out of all of them!!Lov Mom

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger dixie said...

This is my GRANDSON and HE SURE KNOWS how to wear his outfits for our #1 team Grandpa Mark

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home