Friday, August 10, 2007

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL.....

Its that time of year, where my computer is hogged by my hubby due to Fantasy Football and the house becomes the "Colts Zone"

10 things I love about this time of the year...along w/ how life changes at the Snover's
1. Who is Phil?
2. I'm talking but someone isn't listening?
3. Kuss words become part of vocabulary (at least towards the T.V. if necessary)
4. We have Internet? I thought that only one web page came up, (fantasy leagues)
5. Colts paraphernalia starts showing up on my decorative shelves
6. Touchdown monkey becomes part of the fam
7. My T.V. only has one station, ESPN and games
8. I no longer see anything but blue and white clothes on my husband
9. Every time I put a cute outfit on Colt, he somehow ends up in a jersey or Colts outfit (daddy?)
10. We bleed Blue, Blue, Blue and the saying "are you ready for some football" keeps going thru my head over and over for months

Yes, as you may have noticed I am in a little bit of a "jokester mood" I only wish I was kidding! Haha

!

neices are the same way

4 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in his little Colt's jersey. I bought one for Graham too. Go Colts!!

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger The Heath Family said...

I know what you mean only it is Gold and Maroon. Already started to. GO SKINS!

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger dixie said...

This is one very handsome baby ... looks like his daddy, has his grandpa Marks check dimple, and Uncle Brian's blue eyes. The smartest baby out here cheering on the BEST team ever mom

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger dixie said...

Girls, tell Aunt Lori to get your new pictures on this web! You are both beautiful (Ha! so's my grandson)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home