Friday, June 22, 2007

Three dates....numerous comments

We have been told three dates now for our little one....July 12, 16, and the 24?

I know he will come when its time, but I have to say, I want him out, I cant wait to meet you sweet Colton and mommy wants her body back.I am miserable with this heat and swollen beyond belief. I want to walk without feeling like someone is stabbing the back of my ankles.
I cant wait till the day when I dont hear some of these comments. (i am out and about and around a large variety of people, professionals, clients, strangers, etc)
Some of my favorites...

"Oh my gosh, are you sure there is not two of them in there, or three even"

"Wow, you've really gotten wide"

"I didnt recogize you"

"You face is so full"

"Your gettin as big as a barn"

"You still have 3-4 weeks left, you look like you could pop now"

"Surely your due now, your huge"

"Your gonna have a lot to loose"

"Are you going to push out a kid that big"

I am not kidding, I have heard every one of these, several times.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy every minute of it!! It goes so fast and before you know it you won't hardly even remember being pregnant (hard to imagine now, I know, but trust me!) It is such a miracle. But I felt the same way--the heat is the worst. Hang in there, not too much longer:)

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger The Heath Family said...

Didn't I tell you this very same thing. See we know. Hang in there. ALMOST here. Look how far you've come.

Kel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home