Thursday, March 01, 2007

....and then there was four snover boys!




We are having a little man!
First Snover Boy on both our sides!

We had our 20 week ultrasound this week, I wanted to know what we were having (curiosity always killed the cat) but Phil was thinking he wanted to be surprised. I left the choice completely up to daddy. When we got in there she asked if we wanted to know the sex and Phil looked at me with a smirk and said yes.

She said BOY! Phil asked how sure she was and she said "I’ve been doing this for 16 years and that’s not a third foot" We laughed with excitement and two tears ran down my face as Phil squeezed my hand and a smile on his face from ear to ear!

We watched him bend and his legs, kick, and move his hands up in front of his face, Phil and I thought he looked like he was praying.
What an amazing experience!

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM , Blogger Erin & The Boys said...

Yeah, Lori! So happy that you have started a blog...and that you are having a boy. Such a blessing.

Love you.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger The Heath Family said...

I live to check these so thanks for updating. I have those lilypie things but cant get it on my page. You'll have to show me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home