Thursday, March 01, 2007

Going to be a mommy and daddy!





After four years of marriage and 12 years all together as high school sweethearts, we have been blessed with a lil one in the oven. It's been a long time coming this last year or two with getting stuck in a hurricane on vacation, 3 car Suv pileup I was in, a move to a re-possessed house and new town, hubby away for four months for new job, finding out I had endometriosis, fertility test and then surgery. We are so thankful for all of our friends and family and your support and prayers!

We are so thrilled and I'm off of high risk now that I am in my second trimester.
Thank you Lord for blessing us with a chance to be mom and dad, and with our family and friends!

I love you Phil, thanks for seeing me thru such a rough year in a half!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home